SFC Holding OÜ, registry code 12785354, address Hallivanamehe 4, Tallinn, 11317 (hereinafter referred to as “us” or “seller”), with the web address: https://www.sisbaltics.eu/ – discloses on this page the terms and conditions of use and sale of its online store.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AND SALE
- In the online store, you can buy online only those products where you can see the link “Buy”. The price or availability of the products may change in real-time and without notice. If the buyer has placed an order before the respective terms are changed, the terms and conditions of the contract in force at the time of the order will apply to the buyer.
- We have the right to withdraw from the contract concluded through the online store without any sanctions and not to deliver the ordered products or to provide the service if the products are out of stock, if the price or features of the products are displayed in the online store incorrectly due to a system error. If it is not possible to complete the order in the online store, the buyer will be contacted, and the amount paid will be returned.
- On the shopping cart page, the customer can change the contents of the shopping cart, if desired. In order to complete the order, click on the “View Cart” button in the shopping cart, after which the Customer will be directed to the order form. After entering the required data, the Customer pays for the Product via the internet bank link and confirms the order by clicking on the button “Return to Merchant”.
- Once the customer has entered the shipping address and confirmed the order, he/she will no longer be able to change the contents of the shopping cart, and the cart will be emptied of the products. If the order and contact details are correctly filled, payment can be started. Orders submitted in the online store will be reviewed once a week after the seller has received the payment for the order.
- After paying for the product, the online store will send an order confirmation to the customer’s e-mail. The customer undertakes to submit the correct data necessary for the fulfillment of the order upon completion of the order. The seller shall not be liable for the impossibility of performance due to incorrect data provided by the customer in the execution of the order or for any consequences arising therefrom.
We accept payments through Maksekeskus bank links from Estonian banks (Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, LHV, Coop), Latvian banks (Swedbank, SEB, Citadele ja Luminor), Lithuanian banks (Swedbank, SEB ja Luminor), Finnish banks (Aktia, Ålandsbanken, Danske, Handelsbanken, Nordea, Oma Säästopankki, Pohjola, POP Pankki, S-Pankki, Säästopankki) and credit cards.
- Products are delivered in Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania.
- Products are delivered to the consumer via the parcel terminal service.
- The goods are usually delivered to the parcel terminal within 2 working days but in some cases, like campaigns, it may take up to 7 days in Estonia and up to 14 days in Finland, Latvia and Lithuania. Generally, orders placed before 2 pm will be shipped the same day. Orders placed after 2 pm and on weekends will be shipped the next business day. Campaign orders within 14 business days at the latest. Upon receipt of the product at the parcel terminal, the customer shall be informed by an SMS message containing the door code, the location of the parcel terminal, and the expiry of the deposit term. The parcel terminals are open 24 hours. The product is stored in a parcel terminal for 7 calendar days.
- After this deadline, the product will be returned to the online store. The customer is obliged to retain the above-mentioned SMS message until the end of the 14-day return period.
- If the customer has placed an order on the weekend (between Friday after 13.00 and Monday at 09.00) or on public holidays, the 5 working day period will begin at 09.00 on the first working day following the weekend or public holiday.
- The customer is obliged to verify the correctness of the contact data submitted before the order is made in order to avoid delays and misunderstandings in the delivery of the Products.
- The Seller shall not be liable for any delays or misunderstandings in the delivery of the Products if the delay or misunderstanding is due to the inaccuracy or accuracy of the data submitted by the customer upon placing the order.
RETURN OF THE PRODUCT
- The customer has the right to withdraw from the transaction within 14 days and to replace or return the ordered Product. This 14-day period will take effect upon receiving the Product. The returned goods must not have been used and must be in the original packaging. The box used to transport the products may be opened. For example, beverage bottles can also be opened. Products cannot be returned when the immediate food wrapper is opened.
- The customer is obliged to retain the sales packaging, invoice, and delivery note. In case of problems, the customer will forward the goods in the original package with the documents and the return form to the seller.
- The direct costs of returning the goods must be covered by the consumer if the reason for the return is not due to the fault of the seller. If the returned goods have a defect for which the seller is not responsible, the seller has the right to set this off against the value of the products and the amount paid for the products.
- In the event of a deterioration in the condition of the object to be returned, the consumer shall only be liable for any diminished value resulting from the use of the thing if he/she has used the item in a way other than is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the object. In order to ascertain the nature, characteristics, and functioning of an object, the consumer should only handle and use the item as is normally permitted in the shop.
- To return the products, an e-mail must be sent to email@example.com. The e-mail must contain the following information: the products to be returned, the order number and the current account to which the money will be returned. The amount paid for the products shall be returned to the buyer’s current account immediately, but not later than within 14 days after the receipt of the withdrawal application.
In the case of defective products, the consumer is entitled to:
- Require first a free repair or replacement of a product with a new item.
- Require a reduction of the purchase price or withdrawal from the contract if: – the goods cannot be repaired or replaced by the online store, – the repair fails, – the online store has not eliminated the defect within a reasonable time, – unjustified inconvenience has been caused to the consumer by repair or replacement of the products.
- The seller shall not be liable for defects in the products resulting from the use of the products that do not conform to the purpose of the products, maintenance or damaging of the products. All disputes are settled in Estonian courts or by an appropriate out-of-court body under Estonian law.
- The buyer has the right to file a complaint and return the products in the case of non-conforming goods that do not conform to the sample or are defective.
- In the case of defective products, the consumer has the right to file a complaint with the seller within two years from the date of delivery. If the defect emerges within the first six months, the burden of proof for the defect lies with the trader, and during the remainder 1.5 years, it lies with the consumer. The complaint must be filed immediately, but not later than within two months from the detection of the defect. In order to solve the later problems more easily, the consumer should definitely retain the purchase documents (invoice, contract, etc.) that prove the goods were purchased in our online store. Without proof of sales, the seller/service provider may not resolve the problem.
- The seller shall respond to the consumer’s complaint in writing or in a form that can be reproduced in writing within 15 days.
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF COMPLAINTS
- Products sold through the online store are subject to the 2-year term for filing complaints set out in § 218 (2) of the LOA. Disagreements between the Customer and the Seller shall be resolved by negotiation.
- Pursuant to the provisions of § 222 (1) of the Law of Obligations Act, if a thing does not conform to the contract, the purchaser may demand the repair of the thing or delivery of a substitute thing from the seller. If the Product is not in conformity with the contract, the costs of repairing the Product or replacing the Product shall be borne by the Seller, in particular, the costs of transport, postage, labor, and materials.
- The Seller shall not be liable for any damage resulting from the non-purposeful use of the ordered products, as well as for delay in delivery if this is due to circumstances beyond the Seller’s control and/or due to force majeure.
- Disagreements between the Customer and the Seller shall be resolved by negotiation. In the event of failure to reach an agreement, the Customer has the right to apply to the Harju County Court, the Consumer Protection Board, and/or the Consumer Disputes Committee for the protection of his/her rights.
- The Seller is responsible for the Product to the extent of the sales price.
- The Customer undertakes to use the online store service only for purposes consistent with law and good practice.